TASTINGS and GROUP TOUR INFORMATION 2016
Groups of 6 or more are invited to book a Private Group Tutored Tasting in our second floor tasting room overlooking the vineyard OR in our brand new wine cellar tasting area as part of the Cellar Experience Tour. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate groups over 20 people. To book an experience or to find out more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1-888-399-1183
TASTINGS AT OUR MAIN TASTING BARS
- We offer any 3 tastings from our main wine tasting menu for $5.
- Tastings are complimentary with a bottle purchase.
- First come first serve and no advance booking is required.
- We highly recommend groups of 6 or more book one of our Group Tasting Experiences.
GROUP TASTING EXPERIENCES
PRIVATE GROUP TUTORED TASTING- $15/person
- 20-30min private tutored tasting in Group Tasting Lounge.
- Includes 3 premium wines.
CELLAR EXPERIENCE TOUR- $25/person
- 10min tour of the Rosehall Vineyard (oldest estate vineyard) weather permitting.
- 30min tutored tasting in our Cellar Tasting Room.
- Includes 4 premium wines (top rated and exclusive wines not available at the main tasting bars).
- Exclusive barrel sample of either JCR Pinot Noir or Chardonnay.
- Choose to add a gourmet PICNIC cheese/charcuterie platter for 6-8 people $40 per platter(Includes a mix of Ontario cheese, charcuterie, house-made pickled vegetables, local honey, dried fruit, homemade crackers and crostini).
- ALL TOURS MUST BE BOOKED AND PAID IN ADVANCE (one week prior).
- A 50% deposit and credit card is required at the time of booking.
- Restricted to groups of 20pp or less
- Available on the hour daily 10:00am to 5pm - subject to availability.
Cancellation Policy: We require 48 hours notice to cancel your tour without penalty. Deposits will not be refunded for no-shows.
Late Arrival Policy: We reserve the right to shorten or cancel your tour upon late arrival (cancellation penalties will apply).
*NOTE - For the safety of others, we are unable to serve guests who are under the age of 19 or visibly intoxicated.